Kinch the Lost

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kinch
Greenhorn

Kinch the Lost

Post by kinch » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:05 pm

Kinch

Race: Human

Weight: 165lb

Height 5'7"

Roleplay Backstory:

"I was so close to getting out, the relic was in my hand, the chopper hovering over the LZ, the way was clear. All I had to do was juke this one Relic Hupia and I was home free! When I jumped I felt the Hupia touch my leg, at the same time I guess lightning struck the chopper, yup I basically was part of an electrical circuit, and somehow it activated something in my relic and the Hupia's relic... Then I was here. I don't know where or, when, I'm at. All I know is I got to find a way back, to do that I'm going to open a pub, let the adventurers come to me. They love telling their stories, maybe one of them will lead me back.

After all, there's a show director that deserves a swift ass-kicking for making us play in a thunderstorm..."
Krammok
Regular
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kinch the Lost

Post by Krammok » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Approved! I dig this crossover
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable